If you don’t know about iMessages, then how can you delete messages from them? Or you’re worried about how to delete messages on iMessages from both sides. Because when you delete a message from your iMessage app and the recipient still has it, the message will only be removed from your side of the conversation.
How To Delete Messages On IMessages From Both Sides
Deleting a message on iMessage also deletes it for you and the other person’s side of the conversation. In this guide, I will explain how it’s easy to delete messages on iMessage from both sides.
Apple introduced imessages, a new messaging app for your phone. But how do you quickly and easily delete messages on imessages from both sides? Keep reading;
Imessages are messages that only work on iPhones, iPad, and other Apple devices. If you’ve mistakenly sent the message to your friend or anyone else and feel that the statement is wrong, or you have sent it to another person. Then you can delete the message permanently on both sides, like other apps, WhatsApp, etc.
Here’s A Complete Guide On How To Delete Messages On IMessage From Both Sides:
- First, you must click on the iMessage app on your iOS device.
- Find the chat you want to delete.
- To delete the message on iMessage, you must pull up the message
- After doing this, you have to hold this message
- A pop-up will show you the following;
- When you’ve to show the pop-up, also a menu will open
- From the menu, you have to select the delete option. But you are worried because no delete option has been seen.
- So, you have to choose the trash option, which is actually a delete option on iPhone.
- Then tap on the trash icon if you want to delete the message.
- If you want to delete the other messages, you have to select these and click the trash icon.
- Now imessages will be deleted from both sides.
- However, iMessage will allow its users to edit the message five times.
Now it’s easy for you to delete or edit your messages. But here are some restrictions, like you can edit your messages within 15 minutes after sending. And you’ve only 2 minutes to delete any message from iMessage. After this time, you will not edit or delete it.
On which devices will this method work?
Only iOS devices, Ipad, OS16, and macOS Ventura, have a feature to delete the messages on imessages.
Can I delete messages on imessages?
Yes, it is possible to delete messages on imessages. But the time is only 2 minutes after sending.
I hope this query about how to delete messages on imessages from both sides is solved. Deleting messages on imessages is a simple process. Whether you’re trying to clean up your messaging app or ensure a private conversation, deleting messages from both sides is the way to go. Our guide on deleting messages on imessages from both sides has been helpful.