Last Updated: [13.06.2023]
Information We Collect:
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) from you. This may include your personal information like name, email address, demographic information, and any additional information you voluntarily provide through forms or surveys.
Use of Information:
We employ the collected information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Personalize and improve your (every user) experience on our Website.
- Enhancing the content, features, and functionality of our Website.
- Responding to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
- Sending you promotional emails and newsletters (you may opt out at any time).
- Conducting research and analysis to understand user preferences and trends better.
- Detect, prevent and address all technical or security issues.
Sharing of Information:
Don’t worry; we do not sell your info to others for any reason, and we don’t trade or rent your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However, sometimes we need to share your information, but we only in the following circumstances:
- We engage reliable service providers to help us operate our Website and provide services to you.
- We may disclose your information in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or inquiry from a government agency.
- If we have a sincere belief that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, ensure our and others’ safety, investigate fraud, or fulfill a legal obligation, we may disclose your information.
- If there is a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred to the entity that acquires us.